The credit rating agency Moody's on Monday said the rising severity of the eurozone sovereign crisis was threatening EU sovereign ratings.
The announcement came as the OECD released its latest Economic Outlook report, wherein the eurozone crisis was said to be the "key risk to the world economy".
Moody's Investors Service issued a special comment on Monday in which it said: "The continued rapid escalation of the euro area sovereign and banking credit crisis is threatening the credit standing of
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously