The credit rating agency Moody's on Monday said the rising severity of the eurozone sovereign crisis was threatening EU sovereign ratings.
The announcement came as the OECD released its latest Economic Outlook report, wherein the eurozone crisis was said to be the "key risk to the world economy".
Moody's Investors Service issued a special comment on Monday in which it said: "The continued rapid escalation of the euro area sovereign and banking credit crisis is threatening the credit standing of
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory