Securency and Note Printing Australia (NPA), two Australian banknote makers previously owned by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA), were on Friday charged by the Australian Federal Police (AFP) with bribery of foreign public officials.
Six individuals, including two former chief executives, have also been charged with bribery. The charges relate to conspiracy with sales agents in foreign jurisdictions to bribe foreign officials.
The AFP has alleged that between 1999 and 2005, senior managers fr
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows