The European Central Bank (ECB) on Monday released information on a new batch of statistics based on data collections that are partly aimed at shedding light on shadow-banking activities.
The statistics are based on data reported by monetary financial institutions (MFIs), financial vehicle corporations, and insurance corporations and pension funds.
"The new datasets close some gaps in the harmonised balance sheet reporting of the growing sector of euro area financial intermediaries outside the m
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot