China must adopt measures to further liberalise its financial system and mitigate the risk of asset bubbles forming, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Thursday at the conclusion of its first Financial Sector Assessment Programme (FSAP) of China.
At a conference marking the conclusion of the IMF's Article IV mission to China in Beijing, John Lipsky, the acting managing director of the IMF, said while progress had been made to move towards a more market-based financial system, China wo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde