In an open letter to the New York Times, 679 female International Monetary Fund (IMF) employees have blasted the newspaper's depiction of the Fund as "a sharp-elbowed place ruled by alpha male economists".
"We – a group of women at the International Monetary Fund ranging from administrative assistants to department heads – do not recognise the picture of the IMF painted in your article. We feel insulted by your description of our workplace," said the letter, which the New York Times printed on M
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency