The Central Bank of Malta on Monday launched a new Forum for Financial Stability.
The forum, which will be composed of representatives of the relevant authorities and of the major stakeholders in the financial services industry, "is designed to foster a structured dialogue on issues of common interest, with a particular emphasis on the identification and management of risks that could have a negative impact on the financial system," said the central bank.
"Owing to the extent of the number of el
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS