The Bank of Jamaica has beaten teams, including the National Water Commission and the Jamaica Defence Force, to the top of the league in a volleyball contest.
At a one-day rally on Sunday, the Bank of Jamaica Gators emerged champions by winning two of the three section finals.
The central bank lost the first section final, made up of all-female teams, 6-9 to the University of the West Indies. However, the ladies then joined their male counterparts and secured the mixed team title defeating Guard
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde