The Central Bank of the Philippines has become an owner of a golf course, local media reported over the weekend.
The Philippine Daily Inquirer and the Manilla Standard ran articles over the weekend stating that Juan de Zuñiga, the central bank's general counsel who last month also became a deputy governor, had told reporters that the registry of deeds for the Evercrest Golf Club Resort had been transferred to the central bank late last month. The deeds were transferred owing to the non-payment o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations