The Federal Reserve Banks, which operate an automated clearing house (ACH), and Equens, a European payments processor, have processed the first payments across a new transatlantic link between the two organisations.
US-based US Bank and DZ Bank of Germany were the first to make use of this channel, the four organisations said in a joint release on Monday at Sibos, a payments and settlements conference hosted by Swift, a financial communications provider, in Amsterdam. The first payments went thr
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system