The UK government on Monday underlined the increased weight of responsibility that the Bank of England will face, in a consultative document launched to gather industry opinion on its proposals to scrap the tripartite system.
The new Financial Policy Committee (FPC), the macroprudential authority that will be housed within the Bank, will dictate moves to be taken by the Prudential Regulation Authority, the body that is to replace the Financial Services Authority (FSA), and the new Consumer Prote
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart