Mugur Isarescu, the governor of the National Bank of Romania, and Athanasios Orphanides, the governor of the Central Bank of Cyprus, on Friday signed a revised agreement to cooperate on banking supervision.
The memorandum of understanding, which updates an agreement signed in 2002 before European Union accession, covers recent developments in banking supervision.
It defines a general framework for mutual cooperation and exchange of information between the two authorities. The regulators said the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations