Germany will be battling for years the consequences of the financial and economic crisis, said Axel Weber, the president of the Bundesbank on Wednesday.
Weber told Die Zeit Online, the online version of a German weekly, he was not yet convinced that the country's economic recovery can be sustained. He noted that the second quarter rebound owed much to the support measures deployed by the government stimulus, the support of the state banking sector and the European Central Bank's monetary easing.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart