The government is planning a clamp-down on purchases of fuel through foreign exchange-denominated coupons. These coupons are used particularly by foreign diplomats and officials working for international aid organisations.
The government gave no reas
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot