Babacan noted that his administration is following the legal procedure in naming the new central bank governor. ''We will not disclose the name of the new governor until the name is approved by President Sezer'' said Babacan.
Babacan added that a successful name will be off
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase