"Although there is a cessation of hostilities the economy is still regressing because of the blockade that's been put on Lebanon. As long as the airport and the port are not active in a free way we do not foresee a resumption of growth in the Lebanese economy", he said.
The bank has had to revise their estimate of economic growth from around 5% to zero or negative. Major cont
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?