"I stand by my earlier opinion that we should join the euro zone when this is profitable for the country," the PAP news agency quoted Skrzypek as saying.
The Polish Monetary Policy Council (RPP) left interest rates unchanged Wednesday. Its main rate stands at 4 percent. The January RPP meeting was the first under the chairmanship of S
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard