"The basic stability of the renminbi does not in fact mean that exchange rate decisions and the exchange rate formation mechanism are immutable," the Beijing Morning Post quoted Yu Yongding, a member of the central bank's monetary policy committee, as saying.
"Although all kinds of difficulties would follo
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey