Source: Financial Times
At least two of the Bank of Japan's nine policy board members believe it would be useful for the central bank to introduce a "reference rate of inflation" to halt falling prices, according to minutes of a regular April meeting published on Monday 16 June.
Signs that a broad go
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?