Norges Bank today published its second quarter results for its investment management division, showing negative returns in both equity and fixed income markets. The negative performance was attributed to a combination of a global downturn in equity prices in June and but the most visible factor was a strong Norwegian krone.
The giant Government Pension Fund Global (formerly the Petroleum Fund) accounts for 78% of assets under Norges Bank Investment Management. The return on the fund in the se
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top