"Financial integration is... relevant for the stability of the financial system, as it improves the financial system's ability to adsorb adverse disturbances," he said in a speech to the "SEPA Summit" at the Euro Finance Week.
"Financial integration also increases the potential for greater and more su
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency