In a joint ministerial statement issued at the end of the 9th Asean Finance Ministers Meeting, the ministers said efforts would be taken to develop an Asean asset class and endorse the work of the Asean 100 task force, which would be responsible for the securities market.
"The Asean 100 will be launched late
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations