The strike, which began on Monday 3 March and continued into Tuesday has forced the closure of the country's main stock exchange and bonds market, and led to the shutdown of the Greek part of the Eurosystem's TARGET payments system.
The central bank said that it was asking the courts to declare the strike illegal.
"The strike, which resulted in the central bank being closed entirely for the public, does not comply with le
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations