Tulin has been deputy chairman of the central bank since April 2004. His competences include supervision of activities of crediting organisations.
His main activity was connected with a comprehensive evaluation of the financial condition and quality of governance of crediting organisations in the period of their entrance into the deposit insurance syste
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power