Taking part in a panel session on low-income housing at the Center for Economic and Policy research, Gramlich suggested a scarcity of building sites also was a primary driving force behind housing prices.
"It's certainly possible it's a bubble (but) it's also possible for various reasons that the relative p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde