In an interview with Globo News television Fraga also rushed to soothe market fears of a debt default, ruling out any possibility of the present government not honouring its debt obligations and dismissing such fears as "superficial".
"There is no doubt that the govern
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting