One member was quoted in the minutes as saying the BOJ should consider indicating a desirable inflation rate in order to anchor expectations of price rises, but others appeared to disagree.
"A few members expressed the view that, since the economy was still in the process of moving toward sustain
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling