One member was quoted in the minutes as saying the BOJ should consider indicating a desirable inflation rate in order to anchor expectations of price rises, but others appeared to disagree.
"A few members expressed the view that, since the economy was still in the process of moving toward sustain
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor