In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph in the UK, Robert Kalina, a Viennese graphic artist, revealed that he was drawing up his escape plans because he expected so much controversy to surround the debut of the single currency in 12 EU states on 1 January.
"Sometimes, especially now as the deadline approaches, I think it
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency