The BBC Monitoring Service quoted the report translated from Russian which said that after Marat Alapayev's appointment as his successor, Sarbanov met the National Bank staff and thanked them for good teamwork.
In a speech, Sarbanov said that he shared
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector