He will serve as deputy for Chief Executive Officer Knut N. Kjr and will be responsible for the central management and analysis functions excluding investment activities.
Most recently, Klitzing was Chief Executive Officer of Petrojarl ASA. From 1999 to 2004, he was CEO of Storebrand Livsforsiking. He was employed by McKinsey & Co from 1988 until he joined Storebra
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting