The Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Australian central banks will provide a total of up to $30 billion-worth of dollar loans through swap lines with the Fed.
All of the swap arrangements will expire on 30 January - past the year-end mark when money markets tend to become
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré