In an interview with The Associated Press, McDonough said he hopes his personal relationships, built over his long career in business and government, will bring value to the company.
''One is not dealing with a startup here, when dealing with Merril
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory