The CVPS, 42 of which have been installed at various issue offices of the RBI to supplement the manual processing of notes, are being installed for faster and secured processing of soiled currency notes.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations