The bank has previously said it may cut the reserve requirements sooner rather than later.But he added there was room for additional cuts in the central bank's key overnight rates."Chances are the liquidity reserve cut will be done in the first week of January," Buenaventura told reporters late on Tuesday. "We'll see, we'll continuously monitor inflation and
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency