``The underlying tendency is still an inflation rate above 2 percent,'' said Wellink in an interview conducted Monday after giving a speech at the Dutch University of Groningen. ``It is our firm intention to bring it again below or close to 2 percent,'' he said, referring to the bank's inflation limit.
``There is an abundance of liquidity,'
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde