"It is certainly not the issue it was" Guynn told reporters after a speech on the U.S. economic outlook in Atlanta. Guynn is not currently a member of the Fed's interest rate setting Federal Open Market Committee.
"The probability of real deflation has certainly declined immeasur
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power