The ex-communist Democratic Left Alliance (SLD) has said that once in power, it would seek to change laws to give the cabinet a voice in setting inflation targets, now solely decided by the central bank's 10-member Monetary Policy Council (MPC).
"The discussion should n
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey