Recent moves in the euro's exchange rate ``are unwelcome and undesirable for economic growth,'' Trichet said.
Trichet noted that "conditions remain in place for economic growth to proceed", with strong global demand seen
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit