"The Japanese economy is expanding in a well-balanced manner and I expect it will achieve long and lasting growth," as the central bank predicted in its April economic report, said Noda, who joined the Bank of Japan's board on June 17.
"However, it is hard to define the conditions which would allow the central bank to raise interest r
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?