"They should revise their internal regulations" on asset disclosure, Toranosuke Katayama, a senior official of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's Liberal Democratic Party, said.
"I think at least assets held by a governor of the Bank of Japan must be disclosed," Katayama said.
Seiji Mataichi, secr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations