The "Chinese Currency Act of 2005" is the latest of a series of bills filed in Congress against China's currency peg linking the yuan to the US dollar, which many observers say has left the yuan vastly undervalued at the expense of US industry.
Lawmakers said the legislation would be introduced in the House of Representatives by Republi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power