Source: EU Observer
Silvio Berlusconi, the Italian Prime Minister, has once more opened the uneasy debate on the Pact governing the euro by making a strong call for an easing of the rules.
Mr Berlusconi called
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey