Yi Gang, assistant governor of the PBOC, told a forum in order to hold down the value of the yuan, the central bank has issued around 6.4 trillion yuan to buy inflows of $780 billion between 2003 and 2006.
"Liquidity conditions remain relatively loose, although
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency