The BOJ carried out a survey of 4,000 people who were aged at least 20, and found that 63.7 percent of respondents said they knew very little about the bank's activities.
Only 15.2 percent said they thought they had a good understanding of what the Bank of Japan actually does.
And 42.8 percent of people who took part in the survey said they had never heard
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré