Source: Dow Jones
A new study finds no evidence that inflation targeting improves a country's economic performance.
The study - "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?" - was authored by economists Laurence Ball of Johns Hopkins University and Niamh Sheridan of the International Monetary Fund and was published recently by the National Bureau of Eco
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré