He will take over from Young-Hoi Lee after his term finishes on 14 December.
Nag moves from his current position of Director General of ADB's Southeast Asia Department, as well as concurrently Special Advisor to the ADB President on Regional Economic Cooperation and Integration, the ADB said.
As Managing Director General, Nag will be engaged in high-level coordination and
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms