A parliamentary committee has approved the project so the RBA's critical banking functions won't be disrupted.
The Public Works committee's report on the project, called the bank's "business resumption site", recommended that the purpose built complex at Baulkham Hills, about 25km from the Sydney CBD, go ahead.
The report said the bank, operating
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré