Central banks contributing to the BIS international consolidated banking statistics have agreed to collect more complete and detailed statistics on banks' country risk exposures from the end of 2004. The BIS sees these changes as helping enhance the status of its consolidated banking statistics as a key data source for monitoring and analysing international financial market developme
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?