Speaking on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum Central Bank Governor Zhou Xiaochuan said China would maintain a prudent economic policy and have "decontrol" of exchange rates and interest rates.
"We will maintain the economic policy (that is) prudent...We will have dec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations