The bank had warned the Morauta government on 6 May and on 11 July "that it had to adjust and constrain expenditure to the level of revenue collections, and not to resort to further excessive domestic financing of the budget".
The deficit, which contrasted w
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré