Lenox Forte, an economist within the Barbados-based CSME Unit and a former director of research with the Bank of Guyana, said that while there were technical reasons why monetary union was "not seen as urgent", they were not compelling enough to abandon the idea totally.
Forte made the comments in an interview with Barbados Business Authority following a presentation on the re
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling